Jay B Bitar, MDCardiovascular Disease
My mission is to provide the best care possible to each patient and be caring, compassionate and attentive.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Color Flow Doppler
Coronary Angiography PTCA/Stent
Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary
- Interventional Cardiology - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 1990
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - Damascus University Medical School Syria - 1981
- Fellowship: Henry Ford Hospital Detroit MI - 1988
- Internship: Henry Ford Hospital Detroit MI - 1984
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital Detroit MI - 1986
- Oviedo Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital