Jorge O Diaz, MDCardiovascular Disease
We want to be your healthcare partners for life, and strive to build long-term relationships built on respect, compassion and good, two-way communication. We want to always be easily accessible to you, as well as you family members and visitors, and believe you deserve to be evaluated and treated in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere by physicians who are truly concerned with your health and well-being. These have been our goals from the onset, and we will continually strive to exceed both yours and our expectations.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Electrophysiology or Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Electrophysiology - Board Certified
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Disease - University of Miami - Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami FL - 2005
- Fellowship: eleCenterophysiology - University of Miami - Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami FL - 2006
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - Universidad Industrial de Santander Columbia - 1998
- Internship: University of Miami - Jackson Mem Hospital Miami FL - 2000
- Residency: University of Miami - Jackson Mem Hospital Miami FL - 2002
- Central Florida Regional Hospital